Introducing Laura Howard’s new adult paranormal romance, Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy Book 2).
Allison thought it was crazy enough when she found out her father, Liam, wasn’t entirely human. But now she has to join his magical allies to unravel his former mistress’s plans. Aoife wants to keep Allison’s parents apart forever.
Despite Allison’s efforts to keep Ethan, the only guy she’s ever cared about, out of this supernatural mess, fate keeps throwing him back into the mix.
Will Allison be able to find the amulet that holds the enchantment Aoife placed on Liam and destroy it? Are Ethan’s feelings for Allison strong enough to endure the magic of the Tuatha De Danaan?
Get the book at: B&N and Amazon
People often ask me what I listen to when I write. I listen to all sorts of things, including park noises, ocean waves, action movie scores. I often write in coffee shops so the soundtrack drowns out the outside noise and gets me in the mood.
So, in honour of the What Kills Me series, I’ve put together a butt-kicking, bone-crushing, deception-facing soundtrack that might put you in the right mood to follow Zee’s adventure.
Which is your favourite track? Also, if you have any suggestions to add to the playlist, let me know!
Listen at: Grooveshark.com/playlist/What+Kills+Me+Series/96777991.
Very excited to announce that Fractured Truth, the final novel in Rachel McClellan’s paranormal,YA Fractured Light trilogy, has just been released! Follow the blog tour to find out more about Fractured Truth and enter for a chance to a signed copy or a $25 Amazon gift card!
I asked Rachel three important questions about the conclusion to her series.
1. What is the hardest thing about writing a trilogy?
There are a couple of things that make writing a trilogy difficult. The first is keeping everything straight. You really have to pay attention to what you wrote in the first book and make sure it’s consistent through all of them. It can also be difficult to make sure each novel is exciting and full of tension, yet isn’t repeating the same conflicts. You have to think of new, realistic scenarios to put your character through and still have these events driving the plot forward.
2. Of all three books, which is your favorite?
Can I have two favorites? I loved Fractured Soul because it showed Llona fighting her dark side. I like books that explore man’s dual nature and how the two are in constant battle with each other. However, I loved Fractured Soul because this is where Llona really discovers who she is and the power she has inside her. I also like the romance in this book more than any of the others.
3. What’s next?
Before the year is up, I will have another book released. It’s a paranormal young adult titled UNLEASHED. It’s much darker than the Fractured Light series and focuses on man’s dual nature. Basically it’s a YA version of Jekyl and Hyde. After that I plan to release a dystopian YA called THE ORIGINAL, which is currently in the editing phases.
A big thank you to everyone who participated in the I Am Forever blog tour which wraps up in a few days. If you missed a stop, you can check out the hosts here or below. There were posts about undead fashion and undead architecture. There were great reviews and fun interviews.
This is your last chance to enter our international giveaway for goodies, including a stunning pink ballpoint pen filled with hundreds of crystals!Good luck!
I Am Forever Tour schedule:
- March 17th | Vaempires (Review, Author Interview)
- March 18th | Proserpine Craving Books (Review, Excerpt)
- March 19th | Emma’s Ramblings on Supernatural Fiction (Review)
- March 20th | Sapphyria’s Book Reviews (Excerpt)
- March 21st | Nicky Peacock Author (Author Interview)
- March 24th | Unputdownable Books (Excerpt)
- March 25th | Happy Tails and Tales (Review, Guest Post, Excerpt)
- March 26th | The Bawdy Book Blog (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- March 27th | What the Cat Read (Excerpt)
- March 28th | Justified Lunacy (Guest Post)
- March 31st | Mind Reader (Guest Post)
- April 1st | Nomi’s Paranormal Palace (Review)
- April 2nd | What’s Beyond Forks? (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- April 3rd | The Avid Reader (Author Interview, Excerpt)
- April 4th | Lusty Penguin Reviews (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- April 7th | Darkest Sins (Excerpt)
- April 8th | Ash Krafton’s Demimonde (Guest Post)
- April 9th | Shah Wharton’s WordsinSync (Review, Guest Post)
- April 10th | Tana Rae Reads (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- April 11th | Mean Who You Are (Review, Guest Post)
A version of this post appeared on Jennifer’s amazing site, The Bawdy Book Blog. Entitled, Die-Hard Fashion: Style in Wynne Channing’s I Am Forever, I talked about how I wanted the clothing to be part of the story; I wanted it to reflect the emotions of the characters or their evolution. I’ve been pinning images via Pinterest to create a style storyboard. Here are a number of images that I pinned and how they inspired the wardrobe in Book Two. Continue reading